The Aquabats Super Show The Aquabats Super Show

i'm pumped for the the super show and this is a great animation bro!

Ninjkabat responds:

All the cool kids are pumped. Ergo, you must be a cool kid.

I Said NO I Said NO

really cute and silly

This really seems to silly and cute for my taste. but this really just seems to just drag along like the red bull scene was really just seemed like filler, theres not much of a plot and i did not get a laugh out of this. but on the plus there was some really good looking frame by frame and the lip syncing was very good. all and all it was very Meh.
but i got nothing but love to give and i hope you the best of luck in the future

: Cadaveric Spasm : : Cadaveric Spasm :

ewww what

it not funny at all. Emphasis are not funny at all. i can take a sex joke. BUT NOT IF ITS PURELY FOCUSED ON IT. these foamy cartoons are really staring to go down hill
whit that tofu cartoon that just foamy whit new chars. the animation was average
its like every other cartoon you pump out. so not much to say about that
i only have the best wish for you in the future.

Chained Apart Chained Apart

great job but....

Its really is nice to see something on newgrounds thats not something like "mario eats mushroom and gets high LOLOLOLOLOL." that seem to spam NG like wildfire.But, no what we have here is a cute, action packed, and hearth breaking cartoon. but the reason i do not give you 10 is due to the fact that the carrot HAS HUGE JUGS, REALLY LONG HAIR, AND BIG BLUE EYES. now i know your trying to point out that she a girl. really looks like weeeaboo carrot straight from JP. plus it did look a little choppy at some points. but in the end, I only have the best of wishes for and i hope you go far.